Tills and Rolls
We carry a wide range of Till Rolls Thermal and "A" grade paper rolls to suit a variety of uses including PDQ rolls and can supply till rolls direct to you.
Our most popular products are shown below.
Please call for more information on products, current promotions and custom options.
When you call we will need to know the following to correctly select your rolls:
1. Width - this is the measurement across the face of the roll (sizes in mm)
2. Diameter - this is the measurement across the circle of the roll
3. We may also need to know the diameter of the core size (beware of companies selling rolls with large cores, as this means less paper)
4. Paper type? This can be either plain or thermal - the easy way to tell the difference is to scrape the paper with your finger nail, if it marks it's thermal, if it doesn't it's plain.
5. Are the rolls Dual Ply? When the paper unrolls is it a single piece of paper or is it two layers?
If you don't know any of the above we will need to know the Make and Model number of the equipment that you use so that we can check our database.
All rolls supplied are "A Grade" and are supplied in full boxes of 40 or 20 depending on size and type of roll.
Thermal rolls for Cash Register or EPOS use
All the standard sizes are available from stock 80 x 80 57 x 70 44 x 70 44 x 80 57 x 57
Thermal rolls for PDQ / Chip N Pin use
All the standard sizes are available from stock 57 x 30 57 x 40 57 x 50 57 x 57
Plain paper rolls for cash register and calculator use
All the standard sizes are available from stock 44 x 80 57 x 57
Paper rolls for kitchen printers
All types of roll available 76 x 76 76 x 76 twin ply © Tills and Rolls ™ Oct 2011